Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Slackin'

So, here lately, I have been hardcore slacking. I have not been sticking to anything that I wanted to do and because of it, I am at least ninety percent positive that I have gained weight instead of losing it. Fabulous. This is now the reason, I have logged back onto this wonderful blog. I have had to re-evaulate my life. Let me give you a little insight.
I will be twenty-one years old in September. I have yet to obtain a college degree and I am still overweight. This is NOT how I envisioned my life by twenty-one. Luckily, this little newsflash has helped me in a way. I know what I want to do with me life now and, let’s be honest, that is the real reason I didn’t make it far in college. I never knew what I wanted to do. I knew my strengths, and my passions, I just didn’t know how to apply them to a career. I think, no, I know what I want to do now. I want to be on Youtube. Can’t you imagine it? ShelbieRyanne, Youtuber. I’ll still be a photographer, it’s a passion I won’t let die, but for now, it has to take a backseat. These are my dreams and I will accomplish them and one other, MY WEIGHT!
I said this in my very first post on here, I’m tired of being the “fat girl”. I say that a lot and act like there is someone out there who is going to sweep in and magically take the weight away and I’ll never have to worry about it again, but this is reality and that most definitely is not. I’m going to have to work at it for my entire life. Let’s face it, I am not one of those girls that just eats and eats and never gains a pound. I will always have to watch what I eat and exercise accordingly. I have realized that, and come to terms with it. It’s my realization of this fact that has kicked my butt into gear! Well, that and my brothers wedding in September. I have set alarms on my phone to remind me to work out, cut soda out of my diet, taken to drinking a gallon jug of water and day, and portioned my food. I will succeed this time. I will lose this weight. I am determined. I am not going to be to the fat girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment