Monday, October 14, 2013

4 Week Challenge.

Hey Guys!

If you have been keeping up with my blog, then you know that I love Youtube! So, I was on Youtube the other day and I was watching one of my favorite youtubers, Shay Carl. For those who don't know who he is, go check him out! Anyways, just a little background, Shay started a channel called "Shayloss" and lost a whole lot of weight! He is such an inspiration to me! Anyways, back to me browsing Youtube. So, I was watching some of Shay's videos and some how ended up over on his sister's channel Carlie Stylez. While going through her videos, I found a staircase workout and a total body work out. Both of these workouts require nothing but your body, in the case of the total body workout, and a staircase, in the case of the staircase workout! I did both today and I am soooo incredibly sore. After watching the video for the total body workout, I read through the description box and found out that she did this video while she had a game up on dietbet.com and it was a four week challenge. This sparked an idea in me. I have decided that I am going to do the total body work out and the staircase workout every day for the next four weeks! At the end, I will weigh myself and see if I have lost some weight!

My goal is is lose 10lbs. a month and be down 80lbs. by June. Fingers crossed! I will do this! 

If you want to go check out Shay Carl and Carlie Stylez, I will include the links to both, as well as the videos of the workouts I will be doing for the next 4 weeks. Thanks for reading!



And don't forget to Check out Shay Carl's weight loss journey over at ShayLoss (link below) and see if you don't get inspired to change your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment